PPE is the equipment used by a healthcare professional as well as a worker in a factory to minimize exposure to specific hazards or infections, for example, respirators, face shields, safety glasses, hard hats, non-slip safety shoes, protective coveralls, gloves, aprons, and full-body suits.
Industrial PPE protects workers from serious workplace injuries or illnesses resulting from contact with chemical, radiological, physical, electrical, mechanical, Hazards.
PPE Management consists of Usage Tracking, Inventory Tracking, Inspection of PPE before and after each use, Clean all PPE after use, Repair or replace damaged or broken PPE, and manage waste.
- There is no existing system to manage PPE Tracking and Usage
- Some Industrial safety compliances have a regulatory requirement for usage tracking of PPEs and Safty equipment in a workspace.
- Lack of data and transparency in workspace safety equipment tracking results in excess spending in procurement or inventory shortfall.
- Organizations can build personal protective equipment tracking (PPE Tracking) System in the Officexlr Low-code development platform.
- List all the equipment with maximum life or no. of usage in PPE Master.
- Maintain reorder levels, and inventory levels of PPE Equipment
- Issue PPE or Workspace safety equipment to workers, and track returns.
- Manage and track the Maintainance and Inspection checklist for Equipment and replace and dispose of damaged or expired PPEs.
- PPE Tracker app can help healthcare and industrial systems track their personal protective equipment (PPE) inventory.
- Facilities can calculate their average PPE consumption rate or “burn rate.”
- The app can estimates how many days a PPE supply will last given current inventory levels and PPE burn rate.
- PPE Management and Tracking can save 30% procurement
- cost of workspace safety equipment