Site inspections is a process with a set of activities to check and verify the on-field task and compliance status including Safety Standards, working conditions, completion status, erection and commissioning and other critical areas of the worksite. Site Inspection is majorly required in Civil engineering, Construction & Real estate Projects, EPC Projects, Heavy Engineering Industries, Solar Power Plant Projects etc. Site inspection is usually conducted and carried out using traditional methods of field visits with a pen and paper checklist.
- The process is managed Manually with Pen & Paper or E-mails & Spreadsheets.
- Site Inspection reports are shared or submitted through emails there is no centralised system for data of Inspections.
- A lot of time and effort is carried out to prepare reports or search a specific inspection report
- No visibility of the current status of the field inspections and findings
- There may be a chance of human errors and data loss in manual site inspections, result in compliance failure or delay in regulatory statutory audits.
- You can Build a Custom Site Inspection App with the Officexlr Low-code platform.
- Prepare and configure Checklist for Inspections.
- Schedule and Plan your Inspections and Assign them to Inspectors.
- Enable On-site teams to submit the inspection with Mobile-ready Officexlr Platform.
- You can configure approval workflow for Site Inspections and NCs, and track the status instantly (Pending / In-Progress / Completed)
- Connect Public Forms like Google Form, Typeform, Microsoft Forms or Paperform via Zapier, to collect third-party inspections.
- Connect Communication tools like Slack, Microsoft Teams or emails to enable instant notifications for NCs
- Save 75% time in the Tracking and Followup of Site Inspections.
- Conduct Site Inspection using mobile, and increase productivity.
- Get data visibility, no need to search spreadsheets.
- Generate reports for NCs, Inspection Summary, CAPA in no time, no need to gather data from various systems and create MIS in excel.
- Improved Transparency to Avoid Non-compliance.